QuickBooks file doctor tool is one of the finest accounting software available to fix all possible company file related and network related issues. Many QuickBooks users are unaware with the perks and uses of this amazing tool, considering that we have come up with this article, where we will be telling you the process to download and use this amazing tool and fix the damaged company file or network.
Thus, make sure to read this tool till the end, or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks support team and ask them for relevant information. You can ring up at 1-800-880-6389 and speak to our experts and certified QuickBooks professionals.
List of QuickBooks Database Errors
Here are some of the QB errors that can be fixed by using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. Some of error codes that arises when QB user unable to open/access the company file(s).
Using the stand-alone version of file doctor tool
- Ensure that the software has the latest version of the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Click Run and proceed.
- Follow the instructions that would appear on the screen after double-clicking the QBFD.
- The next step is to click on Browse and look for the damaged company file. To troubleshoot, start the QuickBooks file diagnostics.
- Select any of the options that appear on the screen, as per the error message that you receive.
- For 6000 series error, select the first option. Whereas, in case of H series error, or other network related errors, select option 2.
- Enter the details, when required, followed by hitting Next.
- To proceed further, the user is required to select any of the options that will appear on the screen according to the requirement.
- Then choose Yes, in case of QuickBooks server/host or No in other cases.
- Allow the process to complete and the QBFD to complete diagnosing and fixing the possible issue.
- Now, close the QBFD tool.
- And the final step is to open the company file.
With this we come to the end of this post, and we hope that after reading the information shared in above, you might be able to make the best use of QuickBooks file doctor tool to fix the damaged company file or network issues.
However, in case any of your queries remained unanswered, then feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise support team and discuss the issue with our experts. Our team will surely help you with all your QuickBooks queries. Just dial our toll-free number 1-800-880-6389.